THOUSANDS OF FREE TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010





About My Look

Phillim Lim Leather Shorts - Get The Look For Less
Of the 3.1 Phillip Lim fall collection, Rachel Zoe chose his mini leather shorts as her fav and raved about them in her “Short Fuse” Zoe Report. “I am constantly blindsided by his office-cool, head-turning clothes and accessories – they exude style at attainable prices (by fashion standards).” These shorts retail for $495; however, in true Zoe form, she didn’t forget about us non-celebs in her Parallel Universe. Her affordable alternative, the faux leather short shorts from Forever 21, are equally amazing with a drastically different price tag.
As Rachel states, “Ok…I know they are little and leather, but don’t be afraid. Not only was leather a big hit on the fall runways, but in short form, they’re the perfect transition piece.” I vowed to be brave with this look. What excited me the most about this look is that Rachel provided a head-to-toe pic from the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection – this was the perfect opportunity for me to show off my looks for less skills. I deviated just a bit from Rachel’s styling tips with the shoe option in an effort to show you that it is possible to match up a look from the runway for a whole lot less. Luckily for you, I find the “looks for less” on your behalf :)

The Breakdown

No comments: